CCTV – Closed-Circuit Television
The Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), composed by cameras, transmission means and monitor televisions, is determinant in incidents elucidation and/or prevention against people or properties.
Further than the software that allows to analyze the captured pictures, the main features used in each system are:
• System with digital transmission via IP cameras;
• Network Video Recording System (NVR)
• Monitor and remote access through the images via local network or internet.
• Analog transmission system via fixed cameras, speed dome, infrared, day/night vision, thermal vision, 360º cameras, etc.;
• Digital Video Recording System (DVR), Monitors and Joystick Keyboard Controller;
• Hybrid System, that englobe digital and analog features, via video encoders and decoder (Optical Fiber, IP, etc.);
• Preventive or corrective maintenances (Contractual or independent);
• Technical Inspections;
• Hardware / Software configuration;
• Supply of reposition parts;